The project is run jointly by King's College London and the University of Oxford in collaboration with The Friends of Exeter Cathedral.
Core Project Team
- Julia Crick – Principal Investigator (King's College London)
- Stephen Baxter – Co-Investigator (University of Oxford)
- Peter A. Stokes – Co-Investigator (King's College London/École Pratique des Hautes Études – Université PSL)
- Chris Lewis – Research Associate (King's College London)
- Francisco Álvarez López – Research Associate (King's College London)
- Geoffroy Noël – Lead Developer (King's College London)
- Frank Thorn – Visiting Research Fellow (King's College London)
- Alex Dymond – Project PhD student (University of Oxford)
- Lois Lane – Project PhD student (King's College London)
- Toby Pitts – Project assistant for image markup (King's College London)
- Astrid Khoo – Project assistant for the Latin text (King's College London)
- Michael Gullick – Palaeography Consultant
- Oliver Padel – Onomastic Consultant
- Tessa Webber – Palaeography Consultant
International Advisory Board
- Prof David Bates (University of East Anglia)
- Prof Pierre Bauduin (Université de Caen)
- Prof Howard Clarke (University College Dublin)
- Prof John Palmer (University of Hull)
- Dr David Roffe (University of Sheffield)
- Prof Richard Sharpe (University of Oxford)
- Dr Ann Williams
Knowledge Transfer Board
- Mrs Ann Barwood BEM (Canon-Librarian), chair
- Professor Julia Crick (King's College London), Principal Investigator, Exon Domesday project
- Mr Thomas Cadbury(Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter)
- Professor Oliver Creighton (Department of Archaeology, University of Exeter)
- Mr Conrad Donaldson (Chair, The Friends of Exeter Cathedral)
- Professor Sarah Hamilton (Department of History, University of Exeter)
- Dr R. A. Higham (Exeter Cathedral Fabric Advisory Committee; Honorary University Fellow, Department of Archaeology, University of Exeter)
- Dr Tom Mayberry (Chair, South West Heritage Trust)
- Miss Ellie Jones (Cathedral Archivist).
Thanks also to:
- Rebecca Gregory, University of Glasgow. Assistance with and contributions to onomastic work.
- Ainoa Castro, King's College London. Training team members in use of the digital framework.
- Stewart Brookes, King's College London. Recruiting and training team members in use of the digital framework.
- Project Interns:
- Rosmary Hall, The University of Maryland, College of Information Studies. Image annotation, user interface testing.
- Sevde Bakaner, King’s College London. Digital annotation of scribal profile (Omicron).